Would you be able to stop at my office? Couple of things i would like to ask you (no particular order):
– I need to plane wood planks with ambrosia beetle damage for teaching purposes. Does SFRC have a fine planer? Let’s talk when you are around.
– Would you please give me rights to post to the forest pathology listserv? I don’t need to be on the actual list, I just want to communicate with the Smith lab.
– Would you add your profile to the Hulcr Lab website? http://www.ambrosiasymbiosis.org/researchers/ You may not have access, in which case please ask Rhiannon.
– Would you please work with Sedonia to get her into the list of students on the website? If she can provide some text and a couple of images, will you put it on the website? If she wants to do it herself that’s great, but please encourage her.
– The function that should notify you when i post something here still doesn’t seem to work. Can you please talk to Rhiannon about that?
– Would you be able to get your draft of the forest pesticide list to me?