School of Forest Resources and Conservation, University of Florida
- Potential tree pest invasions from Cuba: Pest diversity, economic assessment of threat, and Cuban policy analysis (project coordinator)
- Current position: Coordinator, Global Threats to Forest, University of Florida; Academic Coordinator of UF-Cuban Plant Health Research Institute (INISAV) Collaborative Agreement.
- 2016: Postdoctoral Research Associate, School of Forest Resources and Conservation, University of Florida.
- 2014-2016: Project Manager. Emerging Threats to Forest Research Group, University of Florida.
- 2012-2013: Consultant. The Nature Conservancy.
- 2012: Great Lakes Blueprint Intern. The Nature Conservancy.
- 2005-2008: Consultant in biodiversity policy and conservation.
- 2003-2004: Head of Department of Threatened Species. Mexican Ministry of Environment.
- 2012 PhD, Geography, National Autonomous University of Mexico
- 2005 Master in Biological Sciences, National Autonomous University of Mexico
- 2002 BSc in Biology, National Autonomous University of Mexico